The official site of the Fantasy Bishball League.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mighty Mitres Week 13

I hope I'm not late.  I had to perform a major clean-up of my computer.  Running better now.

Bishop Cordileone:

American Red Cross, LDS and Catholic churches unite in Bay Area blood drive
"I felt strongly that we should do something to highlight blood as the gift of life," Cordileone said. "Christ gave his blood for us – his life, his very self – and he calls us to do likewise for others."
 Bishop Conley:

Aug. 2: Opening Mass, Knights of Columbus Supreme Convention, Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel (9:30 a.m.); Supreme Convention States Dinner (7:30 p.m.)

Bishop Etienne:

2 Blog posts


That comes to 4.  Wow!  I'm really burning up the interwebs with all these points. 


Help?


Someone emailed me last week and it was accidentally deleted before I could respond.  They kindly offered help for my poor team.  If it was you (and you know who are) please email me again with some helpful tips.  Around the house I'm called the "search queen", but I seem to be having some real issues when it comes to tracking my bishops.  Thanks...


adrienne at icehouse dot net

1 comment:

  1. 6 points, Duchess. You get 3 points for Conley's Mass.

    The person who offered to help was the Kung's Bane manager, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete