Sunday August 7, 2011 is Substitution Day, when managers have the option of replacing one (and only one) of their players with another eligible bishop. Below is the Substitution Day Rules And Guidelines:
1. Managers who wish to participate must file an "Intent To Participate" form with the FBL Department Of Player Development And Management no later than Saturday August 6. The "Intent To Participate" form is simply responding "Yes" in the combox to the following question:
"Do you intend to participate in Substitution Day?"
2. Managers who are participating will be invited to a "CoverItLive" event, scheduled for 11:00 PM EST, Sunday August 7, 2011.
3. At 11:00 PM, all participating managers must announce which player they are going to substitute, placing them on "Active Waiver". Bishops placed on "Active Waiver" are eligible to be picked up by any other participating manager.
4. Beginning with the participating team with the lowest point total, and proceeding in order to the team with the highest point total, managers will announce their replacement bishop, until all teams have made their selections.
5. Beginning on Monday August 8, 2011, participating teams are no longer permitted to cite their waived bishop, and must start citing their replacement bishop.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or inquiries, please forward them to the Director of the Department Of Player Development And Management. Thank you!