The official site of the Fantasy Bishball League.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pertinacious Papists - Week 8

(I know this is really late, but I hope no one will object to me claiming a measly seven points for last week. I've had this saved as a draft since the weekend, but the holiday threw me off.)

George - 1 point (who told him he could go on vacation?)

Wrote a column in the archdiocesan newspaper - 1 point

Vigneron - 6 points

The subtle protests against +Vigneron continue in the National catholyc Reporter, where they published a reader-submitted cartoon about the good archbishop's warnings to Detroit priests before the American Catholic Council meeting three weeks ago - 5 points
Published a statement on the archdiocesan website regarding the archdiocese's financial position - 1 point

DiNoia - nothing

Total - 7 points

1 comment: