The official site of the Fantasy Bishball League.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 5 - The Mighty Mitres...

are sitting in the dug out - or something.

Every Google alert was on old stuff.  Arrrrrrgh!!!

(1 pt) Bishop Etienne did have one lonely little blog post

(1 pt??) Pupils at St. Francis of Assisi Elementary School in Concord enjoyed a lively visit with Bishop Salvatore Cordileone on May 16, peppering him with questions, including, “Do you want to be pope?”  This was just published in the diocesan newspaper, even though it occurred on May 16th.  You decide...


Is it possible to have only TWO points???

Larry - good suggestions in your previous post - I thank you.  Every week I'm determined to do a better job of keeping up and my ADD interferes.  As Dr. Hollawell, a leading ADD expert says, "for those of us with ADD, we recognize only two times - now and not now."  For me, "now" happens at 9am Monday morning.  "Not now" was the entire previous week. 

I'm depressed!  I'm going to lay down with a cold pack on my forehead.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to lay down with a cold pack on my forehead.

    How about a cold beer in your hand?

    ReplyDelete