The official site of the Fantasy Bishball League.

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Vicious Vicars - Week 6

Ok just an update on Alaskan Summer Living:

I fished for 20 hours yesterday (yes on a Sunday, we dont have a choice the fish run when they run) and cleaned over 45 Sockeye Salmon. For some reason God packs an entire years worth of Fishing into 2 weeks in June and 2 weeks in July. It explains why Salmon is so good, and expensive.

The Vicious Vicars
Cardinal Burke:

Archbishop Carlson:
(Weekly Column) Gospel Values [1 pt]
(St. Louis Rev.) Mass for 50th Anniv. Celebration [3 pts]

Bishop Vasa:
Silent... I chose him for his orthodoxy, and I have found several blog posts about his awesomeness, just nothing that rises to the level of scoring points. I feel like I have this awesome AAA prospect, just waiting to jump in the show!

Points: [6]

I know that I am hurting in points, but my guys are solid. They just dont makes the waves of an everyday Archbishop from NY or LA - I am proud of them though!

No comments:

Post a Comment