The official site of the Fantasy Bishball League.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zealous Zucchettos - Week 2

Cardinal Rigali
Published homily for Wedding Anniversary Mass (Sunday, May 15)
Three Facebook posts

I think it's four points...pretty slow week for him.


Archbishop Listecki
One of these posts is in my hometown newspaper...basically quoting a letter he wrote saying he wouldn't back a new high school in Racine.
Weekly Herald of Hope column...this week's column has him promoting the Ceasefire Sabbath weekend dedicating to aiding families of violence victims.

Bishop Callahan
Finally got to bat...hailed a study by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, pointing out that neither celibacy nor homosexuality are to blame for the sexual abuse crisis.



After the amazing totals of Last Week, as Soul II Soul famously crooned, I get "back to life, back to reality." Still, I believe what I did find is good for at least seven points.

No comments:

Post a Comment