The official site of the Fantasy Bishball League.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Purple Padres Week 1

OK, I had a link to Cardinal Wuerl when Blogger started acting up. Because I such a "rookie" at copying and pasting I hope I can post this. Hey, it's not easy being the new kid on the blogging block. :P


Another article by Cardinal Wuerl-I'm beginning to think he might just be my answer to Nolan Ryan(LOL)
"Privileged Expression of the Natural Law"
Ten Commandments - Part II
THE TEACHING OF CHRIST
By Cardinal Donald W. Wuerl

While you're there, check out"The Ten Commandments -Pt. I.
Note to Larry D: Sorry, I accidentally erased the first link while trying to edit my post. Luckily I went back to the article and copied it again.

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Denita! I hope you don't mind, but I "cleaned" up the link a little.

    And remember - if you come across any additional things your bishops do or say between now and Sunday night, just update this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleansing Fire is open to hosting Fantasy Bishball as a subdomain if Blogger continues to be an annoyance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't make Mass, got sick :( But I'm almost done with my logo!

    ReplyDelete