The official site of the Fantasy Bishball League.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pertinacious Papists - Week 2

George - 17 points
Ordained ten men to the holy priesthood - 3 points
Celebratedan anniversary Mass for two lay formation programs in the Archdiocese - 3 points
Appearedat a local parish to bless a new Marian statue - 3 points
Did an interviewwith the archdiocesan newspaper about his new book - 3 points
Two Facebook posts this week, which I don’t seem to be able to link to - 2 points
One blog-ish post on the archdiocesan website - 1 point
Wrote acolumnfor the archdiocesan newspaper - 1 point
Made a public statementon the Fr. Pfleger fiasco - 1 point (though I’m tempted not to take credit for this, considering the circumstances...)

Vigneron - 7 points

Did an interviewabout the sexual abuse crisis - 3 points
Celebratedan anniversary Mass at a local school - 3 points
Released a statement regarding the priestly abuse study completed this week - 1 point

Di Noia

Again, nothing doing.

Total - 24 points. I’ll take that!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what is going on with my text color here, so highlight all of the text if you need to read it all. 24 points for me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew - I cleaned up the html. Good job!

    ReplyDelete